For additional details and to apply, please visit: https://www.signal.co/careers
Location: Chicago, IL
Min. Experience: Student (College)
Signal is looking for a Sales Intern to join our sales team in Chicago. This is a great opportunity for somebody with persistence, tact and self motivation to get real world-experience with an incredible team at a high-growth company.
Our Signal summer internships are paid, and will run for 10 weeks beginning in mid-June.
So, what would you be doing?
· Assist our sales team with account planning, prospecting, and messaging.
· Collaborate with marketing.
· Learning the ins and outs of Salesforce.
· Assisting with data clean-up, and analysis and report-building.
· Sitting in on client calls with sellers and providing assistance with follow-up.
· Event coordination and attendance.
What do we need from you?
· You’re nearing graduation or a recent grad in business, communications or potentially marketing technology.
· You’re entrepreneurial and focused, with an interest in pursuing a career on the client-facing side in the technology space.
· You are seriously motivated and driven, and fearless when it comes to the telephone.
· You have a fantastic team orientation as well as the ability to work independently – your work ethic is never a question.
· You’re a tenacious and solid researcher.
· You have an enthusiasm for technology. You’re excited to learn Salesforce and Hubspot, and you already know your way around PowerPoint.
Outside the obviousness of the job, like all Signalites you fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.