Promotions Coordinator (Part-Time)
great media.great people.great service.
Part-time positions are available. Representative will report to the Emmis Promotions and Events Coordinator.
Part-time Promotions Assistants will assist with the day-to-day operation of the promotion department, with a concentration on working station events, community events, sales appearances, and special projects. On-site event set-up and breakdown of station equipment and materials required. You will represent both the stations to listeners, and represent station clients to consumers. You will assist in raising awareness and passion for our station brands through interaction with peers, clients, and listeners.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Gain complete understanding of all general equipment used at events including, but not limited to, broadcast/remote technology, photo booth set up, client activations, etc.
- Loading and unloading equipment and event materials
- Driving station vehicles to and from events
- Gathering all event items listed on pack list
- Set up, execution and tear down of station and client events
- Completing post event review forms
- Capturing quality photos at events
- Communication with clients and listeners at events
- Execution of event activities as determined by Emmis Marketing Group managers and Promotion Directors
- Represent station brands in a positive and professional manner, acting as a brand ambassador for our product
Successful candidates will possess the following skills/abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, outgoing and friendly
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Passion and desire to understand the Emmis Indianapolis radio brands
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Ability to follow specific instructions and perform under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Willingness to learn how to operate many types of equipment
- Confident and capable of working alone and/or with a team
- Valid driver’s license and state mandated automobile insurance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have personal cell phone
- Ability to work weekdays, weekends, nights and some holidays
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be 18 years old or older
If you are a qualified candidate and interested in this position we encourage you to apply. The preferred method to apply is to submit a cover letter, resume and application online within the Careers tab at www.emmis.com.
NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS ACCEPTED.