About the Emplify Marketing Team
Emplify’s close-knit marketing team is on a mission to help business leaders engage employees and build strong company cultures that unlock human potential. Our team is focused on creating dynamic experiences for prospects and customers that move them along their journey with Emplify. We’re blazing a trail for agile marketing teams and emphasizing continual improvements and cross-functional collaboration in all our work.
About the Role
In this position, you will work on individual projects as well as participate with the overall marketing team — instructing select team members in basic video techniques depending upon aptitude. We’re looking for a team player willing to perform a variety of tasks to accomplish what’s needed. If you’re looking to grow your skills and get real-world experience, work on challenging projects, and have a bunch of fun, this may be the position for you.
● Consult and assist our team in outfitting an area of our office suitable to creating short impromptu and lightly scripted video as well as recording our podcasts.
● Recommend and procure tools such as smartphone-ready mics and gimbals, to sound-deadening elements and techniques, on the outfitting side — staging, visual storytelling, creation, production, and completing ready-to-post videos.
● Work with the marketing team to create a video content calendar for the summer
● Record and project-manage all video content creation throughout the summer
● Create documented processes to use for future video hires/freelancers
● DSLR/smartphone basic studio, sound, and lighting knowledge setup
● Basic knowledge of video & sound editing
● In addition to film/video production pursuing a degree/coursework in one or more of the following:, graphic design, writing, photography, multimedia, visual arts, or communications is a plus
● Experience downloading and organizing shot footage a plus
● Experiences in image capture and optimization
● SEO and social media knowledge a plus
Please send availability and a link to your portfolio and/or other qualifying material to firstname.lastname@example.org.