Video Production Intern
May 20 – August 9, 2019
$12/hr – 40 hrs/week
The Video Production Intern will create, produce, and publish video content to be used in company advertising and customer training. The position will work closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing and the Marketing Communications Manager to develop the focus and objectives of the video content. The candidate should have experience in all aspects of video production:
- Storyboarding, storytelling, and scriptwriting
- Organizational, logistics, planning, and resource management
- Filming, editing, audio, lighting, and publishing video content based on our target markets, products, and customers.
- Strong communication and people skills
- Editorial judgement and crazy creative abilities
- Must use your own equipment/Software and publish to the Ritron YouTube channel
- A professional interest in Marketing and Communications, business development is a plus
Ritron, Inc. is a niche manufacturer and leader in the Wireless Communications industry. Ritron, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.