Digital Project Coordinator – Indianapolis Radio
great media.great people.great service.
Emmis Indianapolis Radio is seeking an ambitious Digital Project Coordinator to assist in the perfect execution of digital media plans. The ideal candidate has a strong marketing mind with the ability to multitask and effectively manage timelines and set proper expectations internally and externally. They will embrace a solutions based marketing philosophy and will need to be able to analyze data to help tell a concise story for post-sale projects.
This position is ideal for you, if you:
- are passionate about digital technology and integrated marketing strategies
- have a strong understanding of social media and how these platforms work
- have marketing experience and can help effectively communicate a marketing strategy both internally to teams and externally to clients
- A business minded, strategic thinker with vision for growth
- Collaborative in nature and driven to build relationships
- Ambitious and self- motivated
Specific Job Responsibilities include:
- Work with Account Executives and Digital Strategist to effectively communicate multi-channel digital campaign strategies to Digital Planner for project management
- Analyzing campaign data across various channels and building meaningful recaps for Account Executives
- Analyzing campaign data and offering data-driven optimizations to help deliver against client success metrics
- Collaborate with Account Services Project Manager in building effective internal processes
- Other duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
Please submit your resume and profile online at www.emmis.com.
No phone calls please.