Indiana Broadcasters Foundation will begin accepting applications for the 2020 scholarship program on Monday, January 6. Applications will be accepted through Friday, February 7. Recipients will be notified in early March and honored on Saturday, March 28th at the IBA Spring Career Day.
- Applicant must be a current, full-time college student with plans to continue as a full-time college student in the 2020 fall semester.
- Student applicant must have an overall 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Official transcripts from the college or university are required to be submitted with this application. Official transcripts can be mailed to:Indiana Broadcasters Association
P.O. Box 902 Carmel, IN 46032-or-emailed from the college/university to email@example.com
- Applicant must be a resident of the State of Indiana attending an IBA Member Indiana college or university. Ball State is an IBA Member.
- Applicants must be actively participating in a college broadcast facility or be working/interning for a commercial/public broadcast facility while attending an IBA Member Educational Institution.
- Applications will be judged in large part upon overall academic performance, specific work in broadcasting (in and out of school), and essay quality
Apply here! Ball State TCOM students won 3 of the 10 scholarships awarded by IBA last year.